Would you like to read 900,000 whine words by Glenn Greenwald about what a cuck the outlet he cofounded, The Intercept, is for being respectable center-Left cucks that might as well be Mother Jones and are also cucks? (He didn't say cucks. That'll happen tomorrow.) You WOULDN'T?
Smart move. It's terrible. Which is to say, it's no different than everything else the One True Journalist has written in the past decade, ever since he stopped writing about how we should go to war in Iraq and also about how we should stop pointing out that Tom Tancredo and other anti-immigrant buffoons like him were very, very racist.
My goodness, it's almost as if the guy who ...
- Goes on Tucker Carlson every other night;
- Happily regurgitated anti-Hillary Clinton stories seeded by the GRU -- that's Russian military intelligence, for those uninitiated in the last four years of our lives -- and from "the Left" (not the Left);
- Has been loudly defending Donald Fucking Trump (and even Bill Barr!) every chance he gets;
- Called other people warmongers for supposedly supporting the Iraq War when they didn't and he did (which he admitted and then denied);
- Was anti-immigration;
- Is extremely concerned with women and people of color pointing out when white men are being shitty;
- Says you need to keep the threat of white nationalism in perspective when defending other people who say it's "no threat";
- And who, probably coincidentally, didn't think his Nazi client Matthew Hale should have been in prison for plotting to kill a federal judge, and was ... er ... perhaps overzealous in attacking Hale's critics, calling the victims of Hale-incited attacks "odious and repugnant"
... it's almost as if THAT GUY wasn't actually more progressive than everyone else who ever lived this whole entire time.
Man, that was a lot of bullet points. Anyway, it looks like he's no longer faking it.