A Children's Treasury of Overblown Huffington Posts About Obama's Victory
Apparently the Huffington Post bloggers saw a totally different Barack Obama speech last night -- you know, one that wasn't just some rich good-looking lawyer repeating the empty word "hope" like Rudy saying "9/11." Here's a sampling of the inspirational, pompous nonsense that is our substitute for actual insight in this goddamned country:
* Obama and the Courage of our Convictions: Oh Gary Hart, you were sort of like the non-Kenyan version of Obama back in the hopeful days on the 1980s, until you got caught screwing that gal on a yacht.
* Obama Wins Iowa: Why Everyone Has a Reason to Celebrate Tonight: Arianna herself ponders the greater meaning of Barry Hussein's Iowa victory -- if he can win an election, maybe even gazilionaire Greek divorcees with gay Republican ex-husbands can win the Democratic nomination someday.
* Iowa Women's Wake-Up FYI To Hillary: Guess what, Hillary? It's a new era and women will no longer blindly vote for a candidate just because the candidate's a woman. Nowadays, empowered independent women only vote for whoever Oprah says to vote for.
* Iowa: "The Status Quo Lost, Change Won": Finally, a good-looking wealthy Ivy League lawyer and U.S. senator has a shot at the presidency! Every handsome, rich, Harvard-educated child in America now has some Hope!
* Clinton Aide Accuses Obama of Fathering Two Black Girls: Oh wait, that one's supposed to be funny.