Ahh, Someone At Pajamas Media Got A Hold Of Final Cut Pro!
- Do you want to take a ride about the "Zobama Xpress," a children's school bus that apparently runs on racism, dry ice, and tone deafness? Yes we can! [The Washington Independent via Andrew Sullivan]
- New GOP Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Rush Limbaugh is now demanding that Colin Powell become a democrat. [CNN Political Ticker]
- Probationary adult Michael Steele was secretly forced to relinquish basically all rights responsibilities and powers of his terrible new job. [Daily Kos]
- Ketchup heiress John Kerry has gravely offended America's newspapers, by casually remarking upon their demise. [HuffPost]
- And speaking of newspapers, why is the Anchorage Daily News trying to hold Sarah Palin down by insisting upon publishing stories about her? [RedState]