Also, Mike Jones Wants All the Male Hookers In DC To Reveal Their Clients
Mike Jones, the guy who blew the whistle on Reverend Ted Haggard's love of meth and gay sex, did a radio interview on Sirius today. You wanted specifics, right?
* "I only advertised in gay publications. So if someone was looking for me, they were looking in a gay publication."
* "The first time it was pretty much mutual masturbation, then in time oral sex. He was really pretty vanilla. Only once in three years did we try anal sex."
* "When I was on the radio show in Denver, the question was asked: Did you practice safe sex? I said, We used a condom once. The talk show host goes, You mean he wore the condom once? I said, Uh, no, I did."
* "I can't tell you how many ministers, pastors, priests I've had. It didn't bother me, nothing surprised me."
* "Yes, he agreed [crystal meth] enhanced his pleasure and said that he used it when he had sex with his wife too."