Announcing Wonkette's Political Book Contest Winners!
You people arefast! We announced our contest with Hachette Book Group less than an hour ago, and we've already got about a hundred entries. So, let's pick some winners now and get this over with, because otherwise we will have to read through a THOUSAND seven-word poems about why you need 11 political books.
Thanks for playing, everyone!
- Need box they come in as house. -- Alex Winnett, Washington DC
- Books alight warm hobo beans, whore diamonds. -- Paul Roberts, Philadelphia PA
- My husband's been on unemployment since December. -- Bridget X., Atlanta GA
[Is this too sad? --Ed.]
- With books, I'll start Detroit's first library. -- Christopher B. Schneider, Detroit MI
- I hate my family, need Christmas gifts. -- Pete Gaines, Lawrence, KS