apologies dccc diane feinstein earmarks gordon brown john mccain pt rumors on the internets purple ticket holders rush limbaugh the twittering masses
"Back Me Up On This, Twitterball, HEHNGNN?"
- John McCain is still tilting towards earmark windmills, and shaking and asking his magic Twitter, rhetorically?, if, um, hellooo? it's ever heard of another type of Internet called the Wikipedia and if so, why should the government endow public arts programs? [Hotline On Call]
- Those purple ticket people, the ones whom you might remember were inhumanly inconvenienced during Barry's Inauguration, have for whatever reason demanded and received commemorative Joe Biden sex pin-ups from Diane Feinstein. [Ben Smith]
- Huffington Post comedy site DemocraticCongressionalCampaignCommittee.com has created a fun novelty form in which users "role play" as one of the many Republicans who were forced to apologize to Rush Limbaugh recently. Meme! [Top of the Ticket]
- Gordon Brown, dauphin of the forgotten island nation of Great Britain, addressed our Congress this morning and gave a special English-accented hello to Ted Kennedy, who was just today crowned the Governor-General of the British East India Company. [CNN Political Ticker]
- Obama is keeping his promise to Nevada, and is probably not going to dump America's nuclear waste in its mountains after all. [Washington Post]