4chan bill o'reilly don't give a shit drug tests epa facebook finances infographic jared kushner john oliver lindsey graham lithium 6 medicaid Merrick Gardland mitch mcconnell neil gorsuch north korea nuclear weapons poor people President Bannon pt News Brief Robert Mercer SCL scott walker scotus shia labeouf steve bannon Stupid Watergate tom perez trump White House Lobbying
Bill O'Reilly: A Gross, Gross Creep. Wonkagenda For Mon., April 3, 2017
Morning Wonketariat! Here's some of the things we may be talking about today,
- Supreme Court nomineeNeil Gorsuch now has the support of Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly, but as the rest the Senate Democrats are vowing to filibuster the vote, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell went on teevee to bitch, piss, whine and moan about how sorry he'd be if he had to change the Senate rules, and how Merrick Garland can go fuck himself.
- Trump's minions made millions and billions of Ameros through various lucrative lobbying gigs and by advancing the same global business policies they now claim to hate.
- Cuts for the EPA are beginning to emerge. TLDR? Invest in that bio-hazard suit with the fancy booze ingestion straws.
- Here's a quick infographic 'splainering about all the other things Trump is doing that keep getting over-shadowed or plain ignored.
- A federal judge has declined to throw out a lawsuit alleging Trump encouraged his sycophants to beat the shit out of protesters at his
white supremacistcampaign rallies last year.
- Bill O'Reilly is making shit tons of money while Fox News pays ladies to STFU about his grab ass games.
- Scott Walker is leading efforts to pull healthcare from poor people by mandating drug tests for all Medicaid recipients. That'll teach those suffering opiate addicts who were suckered into their addictions suckling Uncle Sam's teat!
- The GOP is SUPER pissed that DNC Chair Tom Perez won't apologize for saying Trump and the GOP "don't give a shit about people." If the shoe fits, throw it at someone.
- A rightwing data mining company has been secretly stealing the private info on millions of Facebook users and trying to influence people, and they are/were being bankrolled by President Bannon, Robert Mercer and maaaaybe Russia.
- Trumpkins on Reddit were infected with butthurt after the dumb-ass moderators of the main Trump sub-reddit failed to read the fine print on Reddit's new self-contained ad network, and bemoaned some conspiracy bullshit.
- The Internet's seventh layer of hell found Shia LaBeouf's #Resistance art piece in New York, and then the Trumpkin trolls emerged from their moms' basements to be obnoxious idiots IRL.
- The fake nerds at a big box retailer's computer repair center are being accused of molesting the hard-drives of people with child porn after techs started snitching on the kiddie porn pedos to federal authorities.
- A fake ad selling materials for nuclear weapons seems to come from North Korea, while the rest of the world looks on in confused terror as the two most dangerous people are fat man-babies.
- Here's Lindsey Graham getting booed for his support of Gorsuch at a town hall on Saturday. LOLOLOL.
- Here's your Late Night Wrap-Up! John Oliver 'splainered all the marijuanas, and then ripped Devin Nunes a new asshole over "Stupid Watergate; Colbert imagined how Trump imagines the WHCD; and Seth Meyers wrapped up a bunch of smaller bits.
- And here's your morning Nice Time! Baby bat rays!
We're busting our butts to make the news less depressing night and day, so help us pay our bills and donate or subscribe. We'll love you bunches!