What we learned today from CNN's Blog Report:
1. Abbi Tanton can be replaced. Some blonde guy was looking fearful in front of the camera today.
2. "Editors are invaluable... if a reporter gets wind of a hot story he has to confirm it before it goes to press." So that's how it works!
3. Bloggers can be hoaxed. Of course. But it takes a cable news networks to waste an entire segment on parasitic media bottom-feeders.
4. Want to find out more about the protesters being escorted out of the President's Denver event something a blog wrote about that I can't even remember now because it all happened so fast? Don't ask The Blog Report: "I don't want to get into details. . . It's an interesting read."
5. Blog Report: Not so interesting.
Inside the Blogs [TVEyes.com]