Conservatives Team Up With ACLU To Take On 'Big Supreme Court'
- Not content with hating, on principle, the executive and legislative branches of government, conservatives now find America's court system not to their taste either really. [New York Times]
- Some environmental people do not despise nuclear energy anymore mostly because the technology has gotten a lot safer and partly because at this point what choice do they have? [Washington Post]
- Nidal Hasan is awake, paralyzed from the chest down, and still in the hospital, which everyone is trying to make seem as much like a jail as possible. [WSJ]
- Tonight fancy Obama is holding his first state dinner ever in honor of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's visit! [CNN]
- Next couple days will see Obama's decision about how many troops to send to Afghanistan. [Reuters]
- Strike-thru yesterday's story about 31 Filipino hostages dying; hillside mass grave discovery means that 46 is now the correct number. [AP]