- Last night's big winners in the primaries in DC, Maryland, and Virginia: Barack Obama, John McCain, and Hope, in that order. [NYT]
- The Clinton campaign strategy is beginning to resemble the strategy of another nationally known, New York-based politician. [Politico]
- McCain remains unable to peel off conservative voters who still heart Huckabee. [Washington Post]
- Last night Obama won about a million percent of the DC/MD/VA vote, while Hillary Clinton delivered a stirring lecture about cows from a secret bunker in El Paso. [Washington Post]
- The writers' strike is over, so now we can quit following politics and go back to watching According to Jim. [LA Times]
- Hezbollah blames Israel for the death of Imad Mughniyeh, the militant behind a number of high-profile bombings, hijackings, and hostage-taking incidents of the past 20 years. [AP]
Surely, you will all want to sign up immediately
June. 23, 2018 04:44
She has no black friends.
June. 23, 2018 03:46
According to Rachel Campos Duffy, former reality TV personality and current Fox News personality, migrant baby jails are better than the "Projects". And she totally knows this for fact because she has a "black friend" who told her so. This totally mysterious black friend enlightened her on the horrors faced by black people in black places, which makes it perfectly okay for Trumpco to lock away those "privileged" brown babies. Also, stop being mean to her for spewing that hot garbage on the Laura Ingraham (who believes baby jails are like "Summer Camp") show, because it's not fair that you refuse to believe she has a black friend.
Keep reading... Show less
SINGLE & MONTHLY DONATIONS
SUPPORT THE CAUSE - PAYPAL DONATION
PAYPAL RECURRING DONATIONS
©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc