Daily Briefing: 'A Good Deal'
* Ben Bradlee says Richard Armitage probably revealed Valerie Plame's identity to Bob Woodward. [NYT]
* Sen. Feingold's call for a censure of Bush has caused a "fierce debate on Capitol Hill that is likely to persist throughout the congressional campaign season." [WP]
* Fellow Democratic senators refuse to comment on censure resolution; Sens. Clinton and Kerry deflect inquires. [WP]
* Rumsfeld suggests that troop levels in Iraq could temporarily increase to coincide with religious pilgrimage. [NYT]
* FBI photographed Pittsburgh antiwar group in 2002. [WP]
* House Republicans support temporary restrictions on lobbying. [NYT]
* Senate Republicans reject new budget rule that would have made fiscal changes harder to pass. [NYT]