Daily Briefing: 'As Grave Dangers Materialize'
* Concern about Iraq pushes Bush's approval rating to 37% in NBC/WSJ poll; only 32% have positive view of Democrats. [WSJ]
* Talk of censure and impeachment used to rally Republican voters. [NYT]
* Michael Brown ignored plans and circumvented Michael Chertoff during Katrina response, House report concludes. [WP]
* Bush nominates family friend to head FDA as Plan B threatens to stall vote. [NYT]
* Rep. Katherine Harris will drop $10m on her senate bid. [NYT]
* Rep. James Moran Jr. (D-Va.) says Gore should run in 2008. [WP]