Daily Briefing: Bush Likes Her 'Salty, Cut-to-the-Chase Style'
• Bush skipped over original rationale for the invasion. [WP]
• Judicial Watch claims administration hid data that showed their guest worker program increased illegal immigration. [WP]
• Speech had minimal impact according to instant response poll. [USAT]
• Disapproval of Bush's handling of Social Security at 63%, a new low, in Gallup poll. [USAT]
• White House will create office to coordinate international intelligence operations. [WP]
• Republicans aid their big-business contributors with friendly legislation. [USAT]
• Homeland Security Advisor Frances Fragos Townsend is liked by Bush for her "salty, cut-to-the-chase style." [NYT]