Happy anniversary to Intern Nick, who drunkenly reminded us last night that his first post was one year ago today.
* New Jersey town loves the illegals, hates Lou Dobbs. [WP]
* Iraqi protesters burn flags and wave sandals to show the world just how not gellin' they really are. [NYT]
* Administration's need to concentrate power has US Attorneys doing two jobs for the price of one. [WP]
* Arlen Specter loves reading Alberto Gonzales' email and just needs one more hit, come on. [NYT]
* Iranian "national day of nuclear energy" is like new years, the fourth of July, and Columbus day all rolled into one. [USAT]
* Old Milhous Nixon reaches out from beyond the grave to spite the White House. [WSJ]