Everybody give yourself a big pat on the back for bringing down Howard Dean. According to Dan Balz in the Washington Post, Dean has a lot riding on tonight's Democratic primary candidate debate (this will be 187th, I believe) because his "war cry" has "quickly become the target of editorial cartoonists, radio talk show hosts and Internet bloggers." Yay! We matter! Yay! An excuse to provide a wrap-up on the subject!
· Philly sound remix [Barlow Farms]
· James Lilek's Limp-Biscuity remix [Lileks]
· With apologies to The Who remix [The Mass Hole]
· A whole damn page of Dean remixes! [Howard Dean's Iowa Concession Speech Remixes]
· Dean as kitten-killer [Lena's Journal]
Debate Looms Large for Democrats [Wash Post]