andrew sullivan brooklyn: the final frontier ch-ch-ch-changes joe biden nate silver new websites pt rumors on the internets washington post
Don't Be The Last One To Subscribe To htp:financeeconomy.website!
- Dylan plugs in!: Plot Functions Weekly centerfold Nate Silver is moving to Brooklyn, of all places. [FiveThirtyEight]
- Obama has a new website, Financialstability.gov, which means Joe Biden will presumably be on the talk show circuit this week, hyping his new daguerreotype flipbook, financeeconomy.website. [The Caucus]
- What we talk about when we talk about waterboarding: Andrew Sullivan calls out the Washington Post for being the Dick Cheney propaganda organ it really is. [Andrew Sullivan]
- It appears there is much confusion within Obama's new defense against the dark arts team over whether they are still allowed to publicly speak of the "global war on terror." [Ben Smith]
- New polls, which Nate Silver will now be analyzing from a really chill independent socialist coffee shop, show that for whatever reason, people are feeling better about the economy. [CNN Political Ticker]