Everybody Wiretap a Phone, It's Open Season!
* John McCain enjoys being the candidate of oldness. [Jonathan Martin]
* Giuliani back to asking for $100k speaking fees, even though his campaign proved 9/11 never happened. [Crooks and Liars]
* Final Senate surveillance package offers telecom amnesty after all. If you see Glenn Greenwald on the street in the next few days, he might hurt you. [Glenn Greenwald]
* Is John Edwards going to endorse Clinton as a partnership-in-losing type thing? [ABC News]
* Rebate checks are in the mail! You know, the long-term mail that is delivered in May. [CNN]
* If John McCain and Ms. South Carolina run together, they'll still have no idea about Iraq and the economy, but together. [The Plank]