* Heard on the Hill:Harry Reid can't keep a secret... Now you can own a piece of the Larry Craig scandal... Expect a mauling at today's press conference with Rep. George Miller... One last chance for trans fats. [Roll Call]
* Reliable Source:Troy Aikman makes some friends in Redskins territory... President Bush already passing out the perks to the Hagers. [WP]
* Yeas and Nays:Mikhail Baryshnikov to dance his way into your hearts... Ann Coulter gets off on being a bitch... "Recount" has star power. [Examiner]
* Under the Dome:Harry Reid tries really, really hard... Finally, a candidate Republicans can stand behind... People care a lot less about farm scandals... Biden needs to work on his gender neutrality... The CREW strikes again.
* Shenanigans:Henry Kissinger still likes living in Western Civilization... Robert Byrd gets painted... The PETA Hummer drives on... Chris Matthews promotes Hardball anyway he can... No one recognizes Mike Gravel... Fran Drescher is back on the Hill... The Bush administration plays themselves in softball... Elizabeth Kucinich has her tongue pierced. [Politico]