Free Chocolate And Chicken Wings!
- Wednesday, Jan. 28: J. Chocolatier, a D.C.-based brand of chocolates and candy, is throwing a tasting event at ACKC Cocoa Gallery at 6:30PM. You know what that means: free chocolate. [ACKC]
- Wednesday, Jan 28: Ladies, if you can score a man to buy you two tickets to this Washington Humane Society's Sugar and Champagne Affair at the Ritz Carlton, you better give him a beej or something, cuz tickets are like, $85 bucks. [Washington Post]
- Saturday, Jan. 31: Spend Chinese New Year at Chinatown Garden for the Chinese American Meet Up Group's annual dinner. There’s going to be a 10-course meal and karaoke. It’s $40 bucks, but it’s SO worth it if you want to score Asian chicks. [Craigslist]
- Sunday, Feb. 1: In celebration of the Superbowl, The Rhino Bar and Pumphouse is giving away free beer, rail drinks and chicken wings until halftime. [Craigslist]
- Tuesday, Feb. 3: Free wine tasting at Bistrot Lepic and Wine Bar in Georgetown at 6PM. This is a weekly affair, so don't flip if you can't make it. [Bistrot Lepic]
- “Mexcellent Deal”: Eat at California Tortilla on 7th St. and you can get a burrito, soda and a Regal Cinema movie ticket for the low, low price of $12.99. Just please don’t go here on a date. [California Tortilla]