From the Inbox: A Letter for Michele
Subject: Possible letter to the editor on behalf of Michele Bachmann
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:42:08 -0500
I got your name as someone who might be willing to send a letter to the editor on behalf of Michele Bachmann. If that is incorrect, please let me know and I won 't contact you again.
As you may have seen, Michele has been the focus of lots of media lately and most of it not friendly. We want to make sure that the media and others reading the paper get a balanced view of Michele Bachmann. Therefore, if you could take just a moment of your time to write 50 -100 words about why your support Michele that would be fantastic and I know how much she would appreciate seeing that in the paper. Below are a couple of suggestions and links to different editors. If you have any questions for me, either on information or looking for a paper's contact info please let me know.
1) Talk about Michele as a mother (5 biological, 23 foster kids) and wife. Her devotion to her family and making Minnesota a better place.
2) Her strong fiscal conservative roots. She is a sponsor of the Line-item veto and the balanced budget amendment.
3) Her first piece of legislation is the Health Care Freedom of Choice Bill that would make all medical expenses and insurance premiums tax deductible for individuals - why haven't the press reported on that.
4) Her continued commitment to the men and women of our military and not playing politics with the war on terrorism.
5) Any other topic that will share the real Michele Bachmann with other Minnesotans who don't know her personally.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
St. Cloud Times
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Elk River Star
Again, I'm more than happy to help in any way that I can - just let me know .
P.S. Remember little local papers are perfect and widely read - if you need contact information for a rural paper in the district just ask!
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann
Dear Minneapolis "Red" Star and Tribune et al,
We are writing today because we love congresswoman Michele Bachmann. And because she has been getting a raw deal from libtard jerks like you in the biased "main stream media."
Here is the other side of the story:
* Michele Bachmann is committed to men and women in uniform -- she has offered to buy and raise all their children while they're serving overseas.
* She's a strong fiscal conservative -- her foster children are allowed to eat only what they can take or scavenge from her real kids.
* Her first piece of legislation: the federal adopt-one-get-one-free rule
* In a stunning neo-feminist critique of the regressive sexual politics of the Clinton presidency, the current President was sexually assaulted by her.
* She has 600 kids.
* Seriously, a lot of fucking kids.
* Any other topic that will share the real Michele Bachmann with other Minnesotans who don't know her personally.
Thank you for your consideration of this important topic. Please write an article about this ASAP, as she's got an appointment with the House ethics committee and will need all the good press she can get.