Get Your Psychotropic Drugs Free With Each Deportation!

Just follow the white rabbitIf you've ever wondered how to get your hands on some nice whale tranquilizers, wonder no longer: just emigrate to the U.S., get deported, say something inoffensive like, "I would prefer not to return to the Congo, because I am a journalist and they will kill me there," and a representative from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency will happily inject you with massive doses of frightening antipsychotic drugs like Haldol. No diagnosed psychotic disorder? No problem! You are still entitled to a horrifying drug cocktail that will leave you immobilized and hallucinating for days while your swollen tongue returns to its normal size. [Washington Post]


How often would you like to donate?

Select an amount (USD)


©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc