GOP Pollster Predicts Dems Pick Up 25-30 Seats
Republican pollster Frank Luntz had this to say in a Super Secret Conference Call an hour ago:
* 25-30 House seats will go Dem.
* Biggest midterm turnout since '72.
* Dem House "out for blood" with the biz types -- they told him this off the record.
* Thinks Burns and Chafee will win.
* In Missouri, thinks stem cell campaign backfired, huge turnout in conservative areas. Talent could pull it out.
* Not sure about Webb - huge turnout in Richmond (R) and Alexandria (D)
* No word on MD race.
Thanks to Wonkette Operative "Gary" for this stuff.