Gossip Roundup: 'Cozying Ever Closer'
* Reliable Source: Rep. Cynthia McKinney reportedly "stabbed" Capitol Hill officer with her cellphone; her new haircut may have caused the confusion. . . Final Four lawmakers put hometown bets on the NCAA game. [WP]
* Under the Dome: DSCC jumps on Sen. George Allen for saying the Senate is "too slow for me." [The Hill]
* Inside the Beltway: Twenty-two House Republicans seek a review of federally funded sex-ed programs. [WT]
* Page Six:Rush Limbaugh gives "private pointers" to Monica Crowley. . . "Good Morning America" producer who knocked Bush in a leaked email also wrote of Madeleine Albright's "Jew shame." [NYP]
* Ben Widdicombe's Gatecrasher:Rupert Murdoch and his New York Post are "cozying ever closer" to Hillary. [NYDN]