Gossip Roundup: 'Flying High'
* Reliable Source: Fox News will not stage a party after the Radio & Television Correspondents Association Dinner. . . White House to host small "social dinner" tomorrow night to celebrate Ben Franklin's 300th birthday. [WP]
* Under the Dome: "Law & Order" plot line strikes the GOP the wrong way. . . Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) and Rep. Rahm Emanuel (D-Ill.) seek temporary memorial in the Capitol Rotunda for soldiers killed in Iraq. [The Hill]
* Page Six: New book claims that Laura Bush took "hormone adjustment" to conceive twins. . . Blind item asks, "Which political reporter attends so-called 'circuit parties' while flying high on ecstasy?" [NYP]
* Inside the Beltway: Ben Bradlee is visiting the South Pacific for The New Yorker. . . PETA wants Antonin Scalia to stop killing fish. [WT]
* Rush & Molloy: Giuliani hits the ground in Iowa. . . Photos of Pataki's daughter downing tequila land on the Internet. [NYDN]