Gossip Roundup: Not Wearing Pants Edition
• Reliable Source: Sen. Baucus' wife arraigned for pummeling a woman. . . WWE interviewer for "Smackdown Your Vote" gets Hillary to admit she and Bill watched wrestling "all the time." Interviewer puts Pelosi in playful headlock. . . [WP]
• Under the Dome: Rahm Emanuel: "If Prince Bandar�s pledge to President Bush on energy prices is true, would that designate him as a Ranger or a Pioneer?". . . Tina Brown, Raines, Rather, Dowd, Koppel, Woodward remember Michael Kelly. . . Conservative group sets up bake sale outside of Kerry HQ; the police came. . . Senators contribute to a Letterman Top 10 about Schieffer: 9. Breaux: "Bob hasn�t worn a pair of pants on the set of �Face the Nation� since 1994." 8. Lieberman: �Bob thinks the single greatest episode of 'Face the Nation' was when Madeleine Albright threw her shoe across the set at Richard Perle after he called her 'a stone-cold hoochie.'" 7. Pryor: "People magazine once named him to the list of 50 sexiest Sunday talk-show hosts named Bob." 6. Nelson: "Bob finds the CBS eye strangely erotic." 2. Hillary: "To boost ratings after the Super Bowl, Bob and with his wife, Gloria, briefly considered staging a 'wardrobe malfunction' of their own." [The Hill]
• Heard on the Hill: Moran apologizes again. . . Lott gives to BC04: "Why not? That�s who I�m for.". . . Mary Bono: "Golf events are terrific for fundraising. They offer politicians an opportunity to share time with their supporters in a relaxed setting." [Roll Call]
• Inside the Beltway: Bush to press: "Thank you for having me here, members of the Politburo. I mean, my fellow Americans.". . . Bush, MTV, Planned Parenthood, and MoveOn join forces for "Advocacy Day."
• Rush & Molloy: Gere: "One thing I've learned in my life is never to trust anyone who thinks that he exclusively has God on his side, especially when he's the President of the United States."[NYDN]
• The Scoop: Michael J. Fox and Dustin Hoffman to praise Nancy Reagan's work with diabetes. [MSNBC]