Gossip Roundup: You've Got to Be Gracious
• Reliable Source: Lieberman, Berger, McAuliffe, Hutchinson join Chris Matthews, Jeff Greenfield, Chris Wallace and Wolf Blitzer for pre-inaugural party.
• Lloyd Grove's Lowdown: Shrum reflects: "How am I feeling? Disappointed... but you've got to be gracious.". . . McAuliffe: "In the spirit of the second Bush administration, we're going to rent 'Titanic.'". . .Brazile: "By midnight, I will turn over in my bed and pray for the return of the Democratic Party." [NYDN]
• Rush & Molloy: Macy Gray, Joe Pantoliano and Dennis Hopper on board for Creative Coalitions 's inaugural bash. [NYDN]
• Cindy Adams: Rove absent from MLK dinner. . . Ted Kennedy dines with the VandenHeuvels. [NYP]
• Liz Smith: Clinton to head UN? [NYP]
• Page Six: Brazile, DeeDee Myers, Hilary Rosen, Matalin attend "ladies' lunch." [NYP]
• The Scoop: Reverend Sun Myung Moon donates $250,000 to inaugural fund, perhaps hoping for a pardon. [MSNBC]