afghanistan Ford hamid karzai hillary clinton new york city marathon pakistan pt daily briefing world series
Hamid Karzai Is Declared President—But Was He Even Born In America??
- After very possibly receiving fewer votes than his opponent, Hamid Karzai has won the presidential election of Afghanistan! [New York Times]
- Ford earned $1 billion in the third quarter and people are now thinking the company could be profitable by 2011. [Washington Post]
- Yesterday some American guy—originally from Eritrea, but still totally counts—won the New York City Marathon, which is the first time that's happened since 1982. [CNN]
- A suicide bomber killed 30-ish people outside a bank in Pakistan, most of whom used to have something or other to do with the military. [AP]
- The New York Yankees baseball team has won another go-round in the baseball tournament, and look at this biased coverage from the New York Post. [New York Post]
- Everyone who's anyone in the Arab world just despises Hillary Clinton. [Reuters]