Hit Parade: Wonkette's Guide to What Stories You Danced to Last Week
We march to the beat of our own drummer at Wonkette, but we realize that some people listen to the news. The Hit Parade ranks stories other people tuned into. Chart placement is determined by mentions on "The Daily Show," references by Washington Journal callers, reader suggestions (well, for next time . . . ) and our whim. Arrows indicate movement since last week.
3. Cheney and Supreme Court. Wake me for the verdict. ↓
4. Bremer criticized Bush on terror pre-9/11. Old news hits now. ↑
6. Clinton memoir scheduled for June. Prepare for blitz. ↑
7. Hagel, Rangel call for draft, Rumsfeld doubts need. Not before November. ↓
10. Teresa Newsweek cover goes nowhere. ↓