How Will President Obama Type Without Teleprompters?
- Notre Dame has a proud history of protesting presidential commencement speakers for whatever reason they can come up with. [Chicago Tribune]
- The White House stole the Washington Post's idea of having live online chats, and now Barack Obama will engage in a brisk, informative bout of sexytime with cybernetic voters on Thursday. [USA Today]
- Everybody and their mother filed a mortgage refinance application last week after rates fell to historic lows. [Wall Street Journal]
- Tim Geithner and Ben Bernanke want more power to step in and shut down or radically alter non-bank financial institutions, which will presumably just transfer all the AIG-style shenanigans to banks. [Bloomberg]
- Supreme Court justices agree that a very opinionated documentary about Hillary Clinton released during the Democratic primaries last year was "not a musical comedy." [New York Times]
- Japan's exports have fallen off miserably since the economy turned sour. [Guardian]