Inside the Bubble: What's That Opinion Worth to You?
• The New York Times started charging for what today? Mo-who? [Gawker]
• Talking head soundbites back: "don’t force me to engage in an artificial debate just to create 'fireworks.'" [Romenesko]
• "Here lies the guy who proved that Bush evacuated his bowels." [NYT]
• Jake Tapper was born to blog. And we mean that in the best possible way. Mostly. [Down and Dirty]
• Campbell Brown to replace Katie Couric? They will have to install that empathy chip. [TVNewser]