Leak Speak: It's all Coming Down
With that other shoe suspended in mid-air, we present a collection of items to get you through dinner conversation all the way to that Lunesta you've been saving just for nights like this.
• Scott McClellan whimpers, admits Rove and Libby lied to him. Sort of. [Slate]
• Watch Judy Miller open her mouth, emit noises that sound like free speech but actually make mockery of democratic project. Fun! [SPJ]
• Oh, please, we don't hate Judy because she's a pushy lady, we hate her because she's a bitchy fraud. But thanks for asking, NPR! [NPR]
• "The Plame leak is in itself evidence of how Bush administration officials failed to apprehend the most basic operations of intelligence." [NYO]
• Advice for the wives of the soon-to-be-indicted. [Radar]