Leak Speak: Tag, Judy's It!
• You can have Judy Miller's story about her role in the Plame investigation when you pry it from her cold, dead hands. [AP]
• Arianna notices Judy's freedom not agreeing with her so much: "No attacks on blanket waivers or calls for a federal shield law. No wistful longings for a hug from her dog and a meal with her husband." [HuffPo]
• New favorite theory: All an elaborate plot to trap Judy in a perjury charge! It makes complete sense! [Mark A. Kleiman]
• Another insane theory: "I don't know Judy Miller, but I doubt any journalist would spend 85 days in jail for money, even a lot of money." True, bloggers aren't journalists... [RogerSimon]
• Speaking of bloggers not being journalists: "I think the solution is to protect journalism rather than journalists." [Media Nation]
• People at the Times are pissed. [WP]