* Heard on the Hill: The new film Rendition has high expectations of Senate life...Now that Rep. Ralph Regula is retiring, he can buy as many 'Birds as he wants...Robert Brokamp puts other Larry Craig costumes to shame...Sen. Chuck Hagel comes dressed as Sen. Joe Biden...Chris Dodd was a dark horse in the running. [Roll Call]
* Reliable Source: Shaq possibly involved in wine country family feud...Mary Bono and Connie Mack set a date. [WP]
* Yeas and Nays: Writers strike could have Tucker Carlson's new game show on the air real soon...Allies of Larry Craig plan to sue Minneapolis airport...Meet the Press not interested in anyone that's not major, meaning no Kucinich and no Gravel. [Examiner]
* Under the Dome: Mike Sodrel is intimidating the competition...Gen. Wesley Clark can't shake the 9/11 conspiracy guy...Andy Card supports Rudy Giuliani's support of the Red Sox...Rep. John Murtha puts up the "do not disturb" sign. [The Hill]
* The Sleuth: Sen. Byron Dorgan and Sen. Jim DeMint mostly make up.