Wet Wonketteers wonder why the fuck they're there:
• "The Ex-Presidents came in without umbrellas. Nice. Bush struts, trying not to be too obvious about wanting to be in front."
• "Gore seems remarkably sanguine. His library not so big. Little coat closet off main entrance. Holds plunger and a few old issues of Whole Earth Review."
• "I think the rain is shrinking Chelsea's skirt."
• Chris Matthews: "Is he more Othello or Falstaff?" (!?!)
• If you were to play a drinking game using the word "compartmentalize," you'd be throwing up by now.
• Bill was just totally staring straight into the CNN camera. Like, in a sort of spacey, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" way. I want some of his drugs.
• More Matthews: "how can he escape the impeachment... that necklace from hell." Yes, it was pearl, if I remember Monica's testimony right.