Mark Halperin Currently Making Out With Copy Of 'Going Rogue'
Ooh la la!TIME magazine's president of sadness, Mark Halperin, appears to be having the whack of his life right now, reading Sarah Palin's book. Or at least someone Photoshopped to look like Mark Halperin is! (Fred Thompson??) What is the fake masturbating Mark Halperin/Fred Thompson computer robot discovering?
Based on discussions with various sources who have seen or been briefed on the book's contents, here's what you can expect from “Going Rogue”:
* just five chapters—but they are very, very long.
* some score settling with McCain aides she believes ill-served her (names will be named).
* a hearty bashing of the national media.
* an account of how her upbringing shaped her maverick sensibilities.
* a testimonial to the importance of faith in her life.
* a warm and personal tone, written in Palin's own voice, despite the involvement of a collaborator.
Two things not in the book:
* Don't look for hefty policy prescriptions.
* Once source who has seen “Going Rogue” says it does not include an index. That would give Palin a subtle revenge on the party's Washington establishment, whose members tend to flip to the back pages and scan for their own names. If they want to know what Sarah Palin has to say about them, they will have to buy the book—and read the whole thing.
Well everything here falls under the "no shit" category, so congratulations with the mischievous click bait, TIME PR lady.
What's in Sarah Palin's book [The Page]