Metro Section: Our Vote is for "Cashout" by Fugazi Edition
* Have a listen to Lincoln Ross' "Come To Washington," the song that's angling to become the official DC anthem. After which, life will be totally perfect. [Lincoln Ross]
* And then, participate in DCist's DC Anthem Poll.
* And then, hear the shocking story of the invasion of the Dancing Flight Attendants of Heineken. [DCist]
* David Gregory gets the puff and fluff from Howie Kurtz. Gregs totally owes us for saving his job. [Washington Post]
* Finally, there's never been a better time to give a shout-out to Art Buchwald. [Washington Post]