Michelle Obama Gives Way Better Nae Nae Than Hillary. Your Wonkette Dance Party!
Get it girl
Hippity-hop-hooray, it is time for your midweek Wonkette Dance Party, where we shuffle our iTunes machine and post the first 10 songs that come up, and then you all hump each other to our stylin' grooves in the comments, which are not allowed. It is a #tradition now.
To get you in the mood, here is your Vine of Michelle Obama doing the Nae Nae (SORT OF) at the White House Easter Egg Roll.
To get you even MORE in the mood for a dance party, here is your picture of Beyoncé, who was ALSO at the Easter Egg Roll, because she is besties with the First Family.
And to get you MOST in the mood for a dance party, here is your sexy adorable First Couple reading Where The Wild Things Are to the children. For Easter! When they should be reading the Bible! HRMPH!
- Nathan Edwards - "Beautiful Dreamer" (Stephen Foster, famously recorded by Bing Crosby and many others)
- Françoiz Breut - "Si tu disais"
- Blood Feathers - "Great God Almighty"
- Frank Ocean - "We All Try"
- J. Tillman - "Three Sisters"
- Suede - "So Young"
- Ra Ra Riot - "Suspended In Gaffa" (Kate Bush cover)
- Dana Falconberry - "Possum Song"
- Talib Kweli ft. Phil The Agony & Planet Asia - "Drugs, Basketball & Rap"
- Martika - "Toy Soldiers"
Oh look, it's Kate Bush's "Suspended In Gaffa," for the second time this month, and it's STILL not the original song. So why don't we just post that too? OK!