Mike Huckabee's Shocking Online Secret Is A ... Political Action Committee Website
Several people spent this week in suspense as they waited for Republican loser Mike Huckabee to reveal his exciting new website. The doomsday clock ticked, the days and hours and minutes went by, as they tend to do, and then it turned out Huckabee was just starting another PAC like every other political loser in the history of modern loserism. But the comments are hilarious!
- I AM GLAD ALAN KEYES IS A GOOD BLACK MAN UNLIKE OBAMA ( KKK IN REVERSE COLORS ) AND I PRAY THAT CHRISTIANS OF ALL RACES SEE THE EVIL BLASPHEMOUS BLOODY DOCTRINE OBAMA SPREADS WITH PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION ........(BILL CUNNINGHAM MAY HAVE OVERDID IT BUT HE WAS RIGHT----B.O. IS A STREET WISE CHICAGO JR SENATOR FROM A RACIST STANDPOINT)
- "PLEASE go to Missouri April 23-26 and claim the Nomination of the Constitution Party and lead our nation, united into victory in November. If Ambassador Alan Keyes could run for President in '08 in the Republican Party and switch to the Constitution Party in '08, so can you!"
- "Because of Catholic values, we cannot vote for any of the so called top three candidates. We asked GOD to do his will, but we think the, "Gun has been jumped". In other words, we do not think HE is finished. (HE still has about six months left). Now, we have to wait longer and see what HE plans next. Thanks Be to GOD that no party knows what HE will do. Just as the four seasons change, so too can the tide of what is happening now."
- "Sorry for whining. I hope I didn't drink too much wine. Well, I just had one glass of red wine a couple hours ago. Sinner? or health nut? http://www.sciencedaily.com/ http://www.scienceblog.com/ Note: I don't care if any of you don't drink. I am not trying to turn you into "drinkers" That is OK and commendable that you don't. "
- "With all due respect, my prayer, Gov. Huckabee, is that you will wake up and not allow yourself to become a puppet by an establishment that shunned you. The time for a new Party is NOW. If you don't take up the mantle then this web site is just another opinon holder instead of a champion's corner."
- "It is exciting to see the new web site, but like many others I too am deeply disappointed by what the RNC has become."
- "After reading all these blogs today, I think I will just pray for you to have a lot of grace and mercy with many of your bloggers."
- "YOU SIR have lit a Mighty Torch that has been burning with increasing strength the entire time that you have been out of the race. PLEASE do not let anyone else step in and pick up YOUR torch. You have earned it and it is yours to carry for us. As the Whigs dissolved and Abraham Lincoln raised up in our once great Republican Party. Your supporters out of the SAME convictions that we have undying support for YOU, we can not vote for McCain and our hearts are being led to where many of us feel is our new party home. There is NO WAY it could be Joyous Without YOU Mike."
- "We need to show the GOP that conservatives are not quitters, and we will not take their shenanigans sitting down. We will rise up and boldly and loudly proclaim the good new of Jesus Christ which President Andrew Jackson did!"
- "Just read the article that says:
"...HUCK-PAC, which will enable us to help Senator McCain become our next President....????? Have you missed something here? ....You want us to now help McCain become the next president??? Did you miss the comments from a significant number of us that we aren't for McCain? What on earth makes you think we'd give money toward his campaign if we're not even going to vote for him! Governor Huckabee, this is a severe disappointment. It looks a whole lot like political ambition may have clouded your good judgment. "