* Heard on the Hill:Jay Footlik needs to do some ass-kissing...Rep. Mary Bono has a second job as her own wedding planner...Rep. Jane Harman violating House ethics community all over the internet. [Roll Call]
* Reliable Source: The "Washington Women Show" is forced to put it back in their pants...Garth Brooks gives the Smithsonian his first and last golden cassette. [WP]
* Yeas and Nays:Mike Huckabee's got a religion problem bigger than Romney's...The Heritage Foundation stuff stockings with Clarence Thomas...Rudy Giuliani tries to broaden his vocabulary...Barack Obama responds to kindergarten criticism. [Examiner]
* Shenanigans: Why aren't the Rolling Stones campaigning for Mike Huckabee?...Blackwater CEO Erik Prince before Congress today...Jenna Bush crosses WGA picket lines...Jim Webb is like a snowflake...John Roberts will have to wait on that honorary degree...Record Industry of America holiday party shaping up nicely...(Book) Party at Hunan Dynasty! [Politico]
* The Sleuth:Dick Cheney skipped the ball for the hunt. [WP]
* Page Six: "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" not an all-star event.