* Heard on the Hill: Finally, the Larry Craig story gets some TV time...He wore red velvet...Sen. Arlen Specter doesn't like being called a puppet...Rep. Lynn Westmoreland and Rep. Neil Abercrombie put the past behind them in the name of college football...The softer side of Rahm Emanuel. [Roll Call]
* Reliable Source: Bob McConnell's wife Maureen Gardner brings some cheer to the GOP retreat...Quite a coincidence...Francis Ford Coppola doesn't remember Washington.
* Yeas and Nays: Heritage Foundation flooded with spam...Don't trust John Kerry to speak briefly...A $1,000 bottle of wine can't satisfy the members of Relaise & Chateaux. [Examiner]
* Shenanigans: Because Washington is Hollywood for Ugly People. [Politico]
* The Sleuth: Dick Cheney still has friends...Bill Clinton hires Matt McKenna as a spokesman..."Dude, you just got Larry Craiged!" [WP]
* Page Six: Hillary Clinton is easy on the ears. [NYP]