New Inconveniences And Dangers!
- The Nats Park is a getting fancytime makeover in the form of new food vendors and an expansion of the restaurant there, Red Porch Restaurant. [DC Examiner]
- Tomorrow there will be a vote to decide the fate of VA's top GOP chairperson, an off-puttingly ambitious thirty-three year old known only as "Jeffrey M. Frederick," who has of course made all sorts of VA GOP enemies. [Washington Post]
- In exchange for getting a member in the House, most of DCs gun registration laws will go the way of those preachy license plates. [DCist]
- Inconvenience is in bloom. [WTOP]
- Famous White House photographer Pete Souza has hired a team to help him with his Serious portraiture. [Fishbowl DC]