Nothing Else In the World Smells Like That ...
* If you missed the Pride parade on Saturday, here's your chance to relive it through some photos. [My Oyster]
* More Pride recaps, this one from a French blogger. Enjoy Google's gay translation. [Rock'n'Roll & Sweet]
* What is it with white, middle-aged men on the Metro? The world may never know. [Foilwoman's Diary]
* From "Napalm Girl" to Paris: True horror is universal. [Delilah Boyd]
* "The most obvious and awkward detriment to living in Washington without a car is the act of buying groceries." [The Tee Spot]