Add new tag animal planet children dc jim demint pt metro section the recession washington washington post
Okay: Which One Of You Got A Deer High, For Laughs?
- A deer, which was being chased by a pack of dogs, which was being chased by Sarah Palin and a fleet of helicopters, which was being chased by that same deer, smashed into the window of a Greek restaurant in Silver Spring and then went to hide out in the bakery of a Giant. [WTOP]
- Oh, just, by the way: If you choose to send your kid to a DC public school, this is the same thing as singing them up for a gang, or so says South Carolina Senator Jim DeMint. [DCist]
- A racetrack's American Dream of installing slot machines is being thwarted by its own bankruptcy! This recession has a face, and it's that of a street hobo who is unable to spend his last quarter at a racetrack slot machine. [DC Examiner]
- Ha ha, a children's school bus driver offered her passengers $20 to whoever could hit some shout-y kid with the most snowballs. This was an abuse of power, apparently! [Washington Post]
- The Washington Post is just some sort of tragic facsimile of the Internet that doesn't actually contain any news. [Fishbowl DC]