barry and his olympics david letterman entertainment news nbc universal olympics pt daily briefing roman polanski unemployment
Our Barry Did So Well In The 2009 Meta-Olympics!
- Obama gets a gold medal in the prestigious Kindly Requesting The Olympics For Chicago While In Denmark event. [New York Times]
- David Letterman slept with some people on his staff and some other lady turned around and performed extortion on him! [New York Times]
- Some ex-prosecutor on the Roman Polanski case now admits that he made a bunch of shit up for some documentary about Polanski. [CNN]
- Iran has agreed to start outsourcing its uranium to other countries for enriching purposes. (David Letterman's intern is now extorting Iran.) [WSJ]
- GE and Comcast might go halvies on NBC Universal-ownership. Everyone should please check with Tina Fey to make sure this is doable, plotwise, before doing anything. [Reuters]
- When the Labor Dept. releases its unemployment report on Friday, America might tie some 1983 unemployment Olympic record. USA! [AP]