Paultards Draft Strange Declaration of Independence Thing
The Paultards, as you can see, are going to post "Liberty articles" to "the entrance to Congress" because "grant" asked them to. Grant has written some Declaration that divides the U.S. into land patents; whatever, we don't know, and now we will copy-paste five arbitrarily comical paragraphs from it after the jump, because the fucker is burdensome.
- By the power and authority entrusted to us by our Creator, we the people of these united States choose to exercise our unalienable right to establish and define ourselves as free people independent from the government of "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". (Incorporation of District of Columbia by (Presidential) Legislative Act of February 21, 1871)
- From this day forward all people within these united States shall be soveriegn with no legal bond under any institutional government, we shall no longer be considered citizens of the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, but are to be considered soveriegn people of these united States with unalienable rights given to us by our Creator as equally held by all earthly kings.
- The minimum size of a land patent shall consist of one square foot. The number of land patents each person shall receive will be determined by the total square foot area of land held in trust by "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" divided by the number of people of these united States. These land patents may be traded by the entitled person.
- The sale of all property, excluding land, but including territories not entitled to Statehood and national waters held in trust by "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" shall be actioned exclusively to living individuals of these united States and no foreign nation or corporation shall be allowed to participate in such actions. Purchases will be used to pay in "Real" money, gold or silver, goods or services for all debt owed by "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", as a means of exchange for Federal Reserve Notes in circulation and owed by "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as outstanding debt to foreign nations and individuals. Upon reciept of these outstanding Federal Reserve Notes of debt, all notes will be destroyed.
- "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" reffers to any entity created by the Incorporation of District of Columbia by (Presidential) Legislative Act of February 21, 1871, under the Emergency War Powers Act and the Recostruction Acts.
This article shall become effective on September 17th 2008
So Ron Paul is now President of Land Patents, too.
Please print and post this on the entrance to Congress. Thanks, grant. [Daily Paul]