Prison's Semite-Centric Makeover!
- Get ready, it's Cherry Blossom time! Starting tomorrow all the out-of-towners you just had to accommodate, in January, will suddenly take an interest in visiting again. [DCist]
- Eight schools in Prince George County are going to close, which will save the school districts $6 million and save hundreds of schoolchildren a lot of time and effort. [Washington Post]
- Some frat brothers from UVA were put in jail for participating in the traditional fraternal activity of kidnapping this one other guy 12 miles from campus. Oh but then it didn't count, crime-wise, once the police realized they were frat-affiliated, as it is written in our Constitution that pranks on underclassmen are not subject to US law. [WTOP]
- Good news for all your incarcerated friends and relatives from Bethesda, Chevy Chase, etc.: Maryland jails now offer a Kosher option during Passover. [DC Examiner]
- Local embarrassment Tucker Carlson has succumbed to his own sweater. Sad. [Fishbowl DC]