Quiz! Who Said It: Tucker Carlson Or Idi Amin?
Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller has for our delighted eyes an unimpeachable story explaining whyall Democrats are Communists, in the form of a funny quiz! And wait till you get a load of all the terrifying and outrageous and outrageously terrifying things Democrats and Communists say! Like so:
1. “This is the moment when we must build on the wealth that open markets have created, and share its benefits more equitably. Trade has been a cornerstone of our growth and global development. But we will not be able to sustain this growth if it favors the few, and not the many.”
2. “Rebuilding the social infrastructure will generate 11 million jobs. At least 3 million could be at work within 6 months — if the funds were available from Congress.”
Ouch, the vapors! As if those weren't bad enough, there is more!
3. “Moving toward a productive green economy must be based on federal financing and a national industrial policy.“
4. “Only government can break the vicious cycles that are crippling our economy — where a lack of spending leads to lost jobs which leads to even less spending.”
Anyway, you get the idea right? GO BACK TO GERMANY YOU STUPID DEMOCRATS. And stop raping our earholes with these shocking ideas!
But we wanted some fun and laughs too! So we made this clever quiz: Who Said It? Tucker Carlson Or Idi Amin?
1. Canadians are so easily wounded.
2. In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order.
3. To politicize a man's tragic death is about as low as you can go, isn't it?
4. Unless you know a lot more about something than I do, I am not really that interested. I have too much information already.
5. To be a feminist, you could cut your hair really short. You have to be really angry about something.
6. I ate them before they ate me.
7. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world.
8. I want your heart. I want to eat your children.
Sorry you all fail because it is UNPOSSIBLE to tell the difference between Tucker Carlson and the world's worst dictator ever (except for Kony maybe, we don't know we never watched that video).
Rebecca Schoenkopf is the owner, publisher, and editrix of Wonkette. She is a nice lady, SHUT UP YUH HUH. She is very tired with this fucking nonsense all of the time, and it would be terrific if you sent money to keep this bitch afloat. She is on maternity leave until 2033.