• Bill Nye, Enemy of the State? [Punditguy.com]
• Flaming heterosexual Mike S. Adams celebrates the ejaculatory velocity of his pussy-destroying manifestos: "When I run an article criticizing feminists for marching across campus chanting 'Vagina' and selling sex-organ shaped lollipops to students, it is sent out to hundred of thousands of readers by midnight." [Townhall.com]
• Time for Bush to privatize his Social Security tour? David Sirota looks at the numbers. [Sirotablog.com]
• Cavuto's big scoop: Pope kind of pro-war? [Newshounds]
• We're a day late here, but we thought you should know this: "A book that explains how two great politicians, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, and one groundbreaking company, the fast-growing restaurant chain Applebee's Inc., used similar tactics to thrive in an era of immense changes, has been acquired by Simon & Schuster, it was announced today."
— GREG BEATO