• Bush Administration lends helping hand to disgraced Catholic lust professor. [NY Observer]
• Wonk'd! An operative reports: "Saw George Stephanopoulos almost get hit by a car as he darted across traffic at 18th and K this afternoon. Was taken aback by how tiny he is. I knew he was small but was still shocked. In person he is like hobbit-small."
• Tiny Arkansas college maintains zero-tolerance policy toward ads for mild political humor. [ The Nation]
• Republican fund-raisers slicker than Nigerian email scammers, trick docs with low self-esteem into buying pricey Physician of the Year awards. [ABCNews.com]
• When Hannity talks, the liberal media follows! [Minneapolis City Pages]
— GREG BEATO