Remainders: Fear and Loathing in Washington, D.C.
* Be afraid, be very afraid. [Iraq: The Musical]
* Be even more afraid than you were before: Ann Coulter calls Muslims "ragheads." [Raw Story]
* If Alberto Gonzales's NSA testimony left you scratching your head -- or any other body part, for that matter -- a handy translation of his remarks is available. [Concurring Opinions]
* You can buy the most random crap on eBay these days. [How Appealing]
* Former Connecticut governor John Rowland, released from prison today, is looking for work. Experts say: "Elected officials convicted of felonies often have a narrow range of options." Maybe Rowland can set up a consulting practice to advise prison-bound Republicans. [NYT]